Managing Labour Law Compliances under the Federal structure of governance is not an effortless task. The numerous labour legislation and frequent changes in labour laws in every state due to changing social and economic environment have made it more difficult to keep abreast with all labour laws changes on real-time basis.
Given these challenges the HR department often spend a disproportionate amount of time on HR Labour compliances, rather than focusing on Core HR functions such as strategic HR planning, transformation, change management, team building, risk management etc. Spectra Statutory Compliance Team consists of qualified professionals from varied background including Legal, Compliance, Human Resource and Technology.
Spectra provides a wide range of HR Labour Compliance Services on a PAN India basis through a team of highly experienced professionals and a wide network of Local Associates and Partners having a strong hold at local level liaison.
Spectra HR Labour Compliance Services
- Filling of Statutory Returns and Forms
- Maintenance of Statutory Records and Register
- Ensuring Statutory display/extract at notice board
- Due Diligence / Labour Compliance Audit
- Site Compliance / Contractor Compliance / Vendor Compliance Audit
- Registration, Licenses and renewals
- Department Liaison & Litigation
- Labour Law Consulting