We often suggest our customers for periodic ‘Labour Compliance Audit to ascertain all hidden/probable compliance risk so as to minimize compliance risk and to take corrective actions.
Spectra ‘Labour Compliance Reporting & Audit Services aims to simplify the ‘Labour regulations under the Government of India initiative “Ease of Doing Business” to facilitate the entrepreneurs including start-ups with a view to educate and bring them under compliance framework to curtail the unnecessary visit of inspecting officer and departmental inspection.
Spectra’s Due Diligence (Third Party Certification) ‘Labour Law Audit services benefit our customers in many ways.
The purpose of labour due diligence is to conduct a comprehensive health check-up from the labour law perspective in order to identify any non-compliances related to the inappropriate application of labour law regulations and to allow our clients to correct these errors and potential deficiencies thereby preparing efficiency for a labour authority audit.
We follow a systematic approach for ‘Labour Compliance Reporting & Audit” which are as follows;
- Identification of Industry-wise applicability of labour laws.
- Making available / Provide detailed Act wise checklist of applicable labour laws.
- Detailed Scrutiny of Statutory Return, Payment Challan, and statutory register and records.
- Validity of Registrations, Licenses, and approvals.
- Employee Welfare Scheme & Health and Safety Provisions.
- Employers Liability & Financial & Punitive Risk Assessment.